Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Open Hearts, transformed by God's word.

              
Ariel Zuniga Marin-( center) part of the worship team
 I have always wanted to know Jesus more! and understand what it is to truly be a disciple of His.
The school has been a real blessing for my life, being able to study with brothers and sisters in Christ who desire the same purpose, and good teachers who help me understand what it is to be a real son of God.
The school has helped me become a better Christian, and grow in many areas of my life. I'm sure that God is guiding this ministry, because it's focus is to put Jesus as the center of our lives daily.
It is a real blessing to be able to count on my teachers, to teach truth and not only teach, but demonstrate what real love is… the unity that we have in Christ as brothers.
I say goodbye with this verse: But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in Him. By this we know that we are in Him.1John 2:5

                            Jorge Hernandez- Missionary                   
            
The school is a blessing because they teach the word of God. Every class, I am challenged and motivated to become more like Jesus & thanks to the teachers who live by example.

                                                     Marychu Garcia-Teacher Children's ministry  
             
The School is a blessing for my life, and a huge help. Where I can better comprehend the word of God, grow spiritually, and confront me. Studying the word of God, is working in my life and putting it into practice. When for a moment I forget what it is to be a example of Christ there is always something in classes that exhort me and remind me of Who God is in my life!

As you can see the students have become so dear to us and they love Keila! and she smiles a bunch to when she sees them. After going to classes for 9 months and hearing them talk to her, and pray for her of course she will be all smiles. Thank you for your support and prayers!! Victor, Nichol & Keila

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victor and Nicole and Keila! We are so thankful for your ministry to these students who are hungry for the Word of God. We hope you are blessed and that you keep up the great work. We love you guys. 2 Tim. 2:3,4

    ReplyDelete