Friday, May 2, 2014

WHAT IS POWER?

For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Hebrews 4:12

                                                     José Daniel Ulate Vega 27 Yrs. old
 During this first year as a student at School of Discipleship and Ministry, I have been able to see how God is working in my life through His word. Not by any human standpoint but by a biblical view, leading me to understand that what is written in the Bible is the truth and my guide as a son of God.

 Throughout this time, God has confirmed to me the calling on my life, to serve Him by teaching His word. I believe that this is where the school has influenced me. I understand that I am here to serve and not to be served, like Jesus taught throughout His life and the example of His Disciples.
  
                                                   Ernesto González Ruiz 28 Yrs
The School of Discipleship & Ministry, for me has been a wonderful gift of God, not only showing me how much that I am loved by Him day by day & His many blessings that daily fill my life. Yet it goes much more beyond this, It is a gift and opportunity given, to learn more about God’s word.

 It's gratifying to have the opportunity to go to a place where we are taught more than the word of God. Where the teachers show great concern and dedication.We are very blessed to attend these classes that are of excellent level at no cost.

Personally, I can say that thanks to the school I've learned and developed & understand biblical concepts and topics that before, I did not have very clear. Together with my wife, we have put into practice many of the God given counsel that we have received by the professors who  always teach biblical foundations.

There is no doubt that the hours dedicated in these classes are building us up to be better Christians and preparing us to be more effective, and getting out of these four walls to bring the word of God to more people.


No comments:

Post a Comment